Photo Credit: Jernej Furman, CC BY 2.0
From the Palm Beach Post: “A package of masks — two cloth and two disposable — will be sent to each residence in the county starting in July [NOTE: per the Sun-Sentinel, at a total cost of $2.5 million], paid for with federal dollars …. The public address came one day after Palm Beach County’s mandatory mask order went into effect…. But if someone insists they’re exempted, say for medical or religious reasons, others will have to take their word for it.”
Top Ten Uses for 2,640,000 Masks:
10. Refashion into 1,320,000 DD-sized brassieres
9. 2,640,000 slingshots for police to use in self-defense against protestors
8. 2,640,000 hanging fruit baskets
7. 1,320,000 pairs of knees or elbow pads
6. Elements of 660,000 or so mobiles for school art projects
5. 2,640,000 cleaning rags
4. 1,320,000 cloth quilt patches
3. 1,320,000 bandages
2. Refashion into 2,640,000 disposable and reusable yarmulkes
1. Remove the (at least) 2,640,000 strings and fashion them into restraints for the seven Palm Beach Commissioners before they can do anything equally galactically foolish and expensive with "free" federal taxpayer dollars.
Your (Conservative) Maestro has been around for a really long time orchestrating messaging and communications strategy for politicians, CEOs and other assorted types. He thinks he may have picked up a few things along the way.